We're looking for someone to help us share the Lost My Name magic with our friends in Japan! We’re looking for a brilliant Customer Service Angel to help support our increasing presence in Japan. What kinds of things would you get up to in this fun, flexible role? We are so glad that you asked...
Customer Service, mostly...
People approach us with all kinds of queries. Sometimes they just want to know how much shipping is to Tokyo (it's FREE!). Other times, a book has gone on a different route in the mail system and we need to re-create it ASAP in time for a birthday party. Occasionally a customer would like to change a shipping address, or add a personal dedication.
We also get an incredible amount of feedback with ideas for improvement and future products, and just lots and lots of heartfelt thanks for such a wonderful book. These are just a handful of examples of the issues and topics we deal with on a daily basis. And we like to answer and solve ALL of these inquiries in the same way: super responsive, polite, empathic and delightful. We handle our customer support through a collaborative online platform where you can respond, solve, escalate, re-assign, tag and archive all queries in an efficient and transparent way. If you know how to use Facebook or Gmail, you’ll have no problems with our system.
What else should you know?
The role is a remote working opportunity, with some time flexibility to suit you - e.g. mornings, evenings and weekends. There’ll be an induction period with our marvellous training and co-ordinating team, along with a detailed explanation of how it all works.
So do you think that you can help us? If so, then click Apply Now.
- You got a flair for friendly and positive digital communication - you know how to be nice, and genuinely lovely online
- Fluency in Japanese and English language (written and spoken) essential
- You’re looking for a genuinely exciting and meaningful new adventure, and the idea of making children more curious and kind sounds awesome
- You must be available for at least 20 hours per week (flexible, including weekends)
- You’re a super motivated, dedicated, smart and an energetic self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations