You’ll have a real passion for design and communication, and a genuine desire to do brilliant work. As a Lead Graphic Designer you will be responsible for taking the lead on the creative development of design projects across multiple platforms. Driving the creative standards of the Design Team and developing junior designers’ creative abilities, making sure the creative brief is fully explored and delivered to the highest standards.
- Responsible for the design and production of graphic design across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for working with internal clients to deliver requirements on time and in line with the brand style.
- Responsible for applying and co-ordinating the design across the brand.
- Use a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems.
- Be aware of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire the team
- Understanding peripheral processes, i.e. print, interactive and mobile platforms.
- Manage and develop junior designers.
- Work closely with the studio manager to manage and prioritise the workload on a project.
- Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to make persuasive presentations to internal audiences.
- Driven and passionate.
- Stress resistant and confident.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised design degree.
- Significant industry experience.
- Versatile and open mined.
- Meticulous crafting and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated, passionate and challenging.
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire.
- Strong ideas with a portfolio to match.
- Self motivated and a team player.
- Loves discipline of identity and branding.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat