At Lost My Name, we're making the most technically ambitious physical books ever invented. We’re making storybooks magical for a new generation by creating impossible stories on a timeless medium, like a story that is created entirely out of a child’s name or making a book with NASA images and the world's first book that shows your own neighbourhood, your own street, your own house(!) in a book made especially for you. Oh, and speaking of NASA, we’d like to take this opportunity to brag that Tim Peake read Our Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home in actual space.
We think-up, write, illustrate, build, design, and sell all of our products directly, and have a team working to produce our wonderful products spanning from Art Directors to Dev Ops. We have sold more than 2.5 million books, games and posters in over 200 countries, and we’re just getting started! With the work you’ll do here with us, we’d like to think we’re on track towards becoming the UK’s most admired creative company.
We’re looking for a Recruiter/Sourcer to join our People & Talent team. This is a role that focuses primarily on the beginning of the hiring process, from understanding the requirements to highlighting and executing sourcing strategies, and engaging with talent in the market. You’ll track your sourcing and recruitment activity and manage your recruitment pipeline diligently. As a team we'll encourage all of our work to be data driven, so we're hoping our ideal new teammate will use the recruitment pipeline, and ATS reporting as an indicator on how to improve your sourcing techniques.
- Previous experience sourcing a wide variety of candidate pools, either in-house or at an agency
- Experience maintaining an ATS, ideally Lever
- Able to showcase sourcing techniques and best practices
- Interview skills with a keen ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What will you do?
- Taking briefs from both hiring lead and Head of People & Talent
- Planning and executing outreach strategies including sourcing, attending events and referral generation
- Interview scheduling
- Interview telephone screening
- Communicating with candidates throughout the hiring process, and on our inbound channels
- Lever maintenance and management, including responsibility for reporting
Why join Lost My Name
- You’ll get a sweet, SWEET training budget. £1k to attend whichever conference or training you’d like, wherever you like. Or you could learn some Spanish in Dalston, it's your call.
- We offer Yoga class every Monday night; just one of the many ways we keep centred and calm, despite the (occasional) chaos of startup life.
- We also have massages if yoga isn’t your thing, for everyone who wants one on Fridays. If you like neither yoga, nor massages (hey, they aren’t for everyone) we also offer mental health support through Sanctus, where you can speak to a wellness coach about how you’re doing.
- We have an office Sauna.
- We also provide a private healthcare plan, a pension plan and childcare vouchers (according to your plans) to show you we care.
- We have heaps of snacks. Like, so many snacks. And you can always suggest your favourite new ones to be added to our shopping trolley.
- Speaking of food: Team lunches. We nearly forgot team lunches. Every Thursday our Studio Manager, Shim, orders some super delish food from somewhere in London and we gorge ourselves. It sounds intense, but it's actually quite chill.
- Our office is full of puppies.